Webinar: Ask the Experts – Safe Working during the Pandemic
16 September from 1.00 pm
Join the webinar to hear about Version 3 of BSI’s Safe Working Guidelines and to put your questions to the experts on safe working during the pandemic.
The current COVID-19 pandemic has fundamentally shifted the way people live and work. The Safe Working Guidelines are a response to the pandemic and the increased risk the disease presents to the health, safety and well-being of people in all work settings. The Guidelines provide information on dealing with the complexities of this changing situation and adapting ways of working. Version 3 is now available for download.
- Introduction to version 3 of the Guidelines
• Ask the experts – Q&A with our panellists:
- Dr Stella Tawana, Project Leader of ISO standard
- Debrah Harding, Market Research Society
- Frank Lee, BSI Product Certification and Technical Director
- Peter Caplehorn, Chief Executive of the Construction Products Association
- Round-up and next steps for internationalizing the guidance
Please submit your questions as you register and you can also ask the experts on the day.